- 1 orange (outer skin removed, white pith stays)
- 1/2 banana peeled
- 1/2 inch thick slice pineapple with core (Skin removed)
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 thin slice lemon (with peel)
- sweetener to taste (ex. agave, dates, honey, stevia)
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Put all ingredients in the container in the order listed.
- Start the machine on a Variable Speed 1 and increase to 10.
- Turn it on High and push ingredients into the blades with the Tamper.
- Blend for about 45 seconds or until you have your desired consistency.
*This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200. If you are using a different Vitamix machine, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed and/or processing time. Pre-programmed machines-use the Smoothie setting.