Preparation: 3 minutes/processing: 5 minutes/yield: 4 cups
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- ½ cup salt
- food coloring
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes. Scoop out immediately; it thickens quickly.
- Portion into 4 cup. Blend desired colors into dough with fork. Cover and let cool. Knead each color for three minutes. Store covered.
Recipe taken from pg. 300 of the “Whole Food Recipe” cookbook available at Vitamix.com