Believe it or not…this one is great for pain, circulation, digestion, inflammation and clears your sinuses!
- 4 lg chucks of fresh pineapple or about 3 cups
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 slice of fresh ginger (about the size of a quarter)
- 2 fresh dates (remove pits)
- 1 cup of ice
You can always add a little more or less of any ingredient to suit your own taste! There is no wrong way to do a recipe. Play with it and have fun.
- As always, start on a variable Speed 1, increase to a 10. Then turn it on High.
- Push hard! Making all ingredients hit the blades. Keep pushing until bottom is liquefied and moving freely.
- Blend for at least 1 to 2 minutes or until you have the desired consistency.
- The longer you blend the more liquefied it will become.
- If you enjoy more of a smoothie consistency spin less, if you like more of a juice consistency blend more!