Preparation: 3 minutes/processing: 5 minutes/yield: 24 cookies
- ¼ c.up soymilk
- ¼ cup heart-healthy light butter spread
- 1/3 cup sugar or sweetener of choice
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsalted, dry roasted peanuts
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups granola
- Place all ingredients, except granola, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. Mixture should be melted and smooth.
- Place granola in medium-size mixing bowl.
- Fold in chocolate mixture. Scoop 24 rounded teaspoons onto waxed paper lined baking sheet. Let firm in refrigerator for 2 hours.
*This recipe was written for the 5200 model. You can use your variable speeds on the other models where 10 is the high setting.
Calories per cookie: 102
Recipe taken from pg. 290 of the “Whole Food Recipe” cookbook available at Vitamix.com